Yesterday, 12:32 PM
I've been spending a fair bit of time working on DevXH lately, but I'd actually like to do some good old-fashioned Diablo/Hellfire multiplayer too.
So... who's around?
I'm looking to organize some runs, dungeon crawls, or just screw around in Tristram for a while.
If you're interested, drop a reply here with what you'd like to play and when you're generally around.
Gate / connection info:
https://devxh.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=7
And if this turns into something regular, even better.
Let's get some people together and go kill some shit.
So... who's around?

I'm looking to organize some runs, dungeon crawls, or just screw around in Tristram for a while.
If you're interested, drop a reply here with what you'd like to play and when you're generally around.
Gate / connection info:
https://devxh.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=7
And if this turns into something regular, even better.
Let's get some people together and go kill some shit.

